Japan is one of those awesome tourist countries that is full of fun and satisfaction for all age groups. From visiting a few awesome temples to relaxing in one of the peaceful Zen gardens, you are bound to have a great time. However, packing is something one needs to take extra precaution and therefore, ensure you bring along these items during your trip to Japan.
- Passport – A valid passport comprising of 6months validity period is mandatory. The passport is where the visa comes in to gain entry to Japan.
- Visa – When it comes to visa, please check whether you qualify to get visa-on-arrival. If not, then getting a tourist visa isn’t so difficult. However, do keep in mind that you aren’t permitted to work under tourist visa.
- International Driving License – Not so mandatory however, important if you’re going to experience the go-karting activity in Tokyo.
- Japanese Rail Pass – Now this item depends on your time travel. If you’re going to travel from one city to the next, then you should get one. Moreover, this rail pass also allows you to save money especially while traveling inside the Shinkansen (bullet train).
- Hotel Reservation – This item does not require printed copies but to ensure you book your accommodation as early as possible. Most of the hotels in Japan book much faster than expected.
These are some of the important items to bring along while traveling to Japan. Another important item to include is the best Japan tour package allowing you to have a great time.