Our immune systems work as a safeguard of our body. It is the only layer that fights the most against any kind of disease or illness. The more your immune system is strong, the less you are prone to catch any illness easily. It is always better to get a regular checkup done every month in order to stay fit and get the performance of your body You can now schedule your appointments at http:/
Here is a list of foods that everyone must eat in order to boost their immune system:
– Citrus Fruits: The Intake of Vitamin C is very important and can be most consumed by eating citrus fruits like grapefruit, oranges, lemons, lime, clementines, tangerines.
– Red Bell Peppers: these contain twice as much vitamin C as citrus fruits.
– Broccoli: These are rich in both Vitamin C & A and is one of the healthiest vegetable.
– Garlic: It helps lower blood pressure and slowly down hardening of the arteries.
– Ginge: Can help reduce a sore throat and other inflammatory disease.
– Spinich: It is also one of the healthiest vegetable rich in Vitamin C &A.
There are many other food items like yogurt, almonds, green tea, papaya, kiwi, poultry, sunflower seeds, shellfish, turmeric, etc that are rich foods and make your immune system strong. Add such foods in your diet list and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.