One of the largest and most important spaces in your home is your ceiling. If you don't have a good functioning fan or two, you're missing out on quieting the noise outside and replacing it with the soothing sounds of air movement.
It doesn't matter how luxurious your house is, you need one or two dc roof fans to improve the ambiance and reduce some of the heat during the summer months.
Best D.C. Ceiling Fans
Looking for the best D.C. ceiling fans? Here are five of our favorites!
1. Hunter Douglas ceiling fan with light kit – This fan is perfect for a modern or contemporary room, and includes a light kit for added illumination.
2. American Standard fan with remote – This fan has a sleek design and includes a remote control for easy operation.
3. Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan – This fan is perfect for a large or high-ceiling room, and comes with an extended warranty.
4. JCPenney fan with light kit – This fan is perfect for smaller rooms and comes with a light kit to add illumination.
5. Westinghouse whisper-quiet ceiling fan – This fan is perfect for smaller rooms and comes with an ultra-quiet operation.
There are three main types of ceiling fans – axial (horizontal), centrifugal (vertical), and mixed. Axial fans move the air downward, centrifugal fans move it outward, and mixed fans combine both motions.
It depends on your needs and which one is best for you. If you just need a basic cooling system, an axial fan will do the trick. If you have high ceilings or want more air circulation, go with a centrifugal fan. And if you have kids or pets who like to be around flying objects, get a mixed fan to avoid accidents.