Renovating your home can be a big investment, but it's important to know what renovations you need and how much they'll cost. Here are the three most common types of complete shelter renovation cost.
Image Source: Google
1) Interior renovation: This includes things like painting, replacing flooring and cabinets, and adding new appliances. Typical costs for an interior renovation project range from $10,000 to $25,000.
2) Exterior renovation: This includes things like updating the exterior paint job, installing new windows and door frames, and adding a deck or patio. Typical costs for an exterior renovation project range from $5,000 to $15,000.
3) Home improvement project: This includes everything from fixing a leaky faucet to replacing entire roofing systems. Home improvement projects can cost anywhere from $100 to $10,000 per hour.
4) Construction: These projects include things like building additions, renovations and home additions. Typical construction costs vary but range from $1,000 per hour to $10,000 per hour.
5) Property management services: This includes things like lawn care, snow removal and house cleaning services. Services that require a few hours of labor each week may cost around $200/week or less; those that require more time could cost as much as $600 per week.
6) Damage repair service: This includes things like replacing broken glass or fixing a water leak in the basement. Typical damage repair costs range from $50 to $300 for about an hour's worth of labor.
7) Professional landscaping services: These are typically priced by the square foot and may cost anywhere from $25 to $400 per month.