There are several processes through which water gets proper treatment before it reaches us. It is important for us to know the important processes of water treatment to be carried out to remove the contaminants from it.
This process is as followed:
· Pre-chlorination: Pre-chlorination is a process, to prevent the type of biological growth and keep checking the algae, while aeration helps to remove dissolved manganese and iron content.
· Aeration: It is the process of adding air into wastewater to allow the aerobic bio-degradation of the pollutant component. It is an integral part of many biological wastewater treatment systems. You can also read more about aerated wastewater treatment plant through various online sources.
· Coagulation: The next process is called coagulation, flocculation is done for, which is the process in which colloidal out of suspension in the form of floc or flakes with the addition of clarifying agents.
· Sedimentation: Sedimentation is a simple process to remove solids from the water, while filtration removes particles.
· Desalination: Desalination and disinfection are two last method, which removes the salt and kill bacteria, respectively. However, there is no standard solution for every type of water; the treatment process varies, depending on the water source.
Lack of proper maintenance of water can cause some problems because it can cause reactions of bacteria and solids in the boiler pipework and housing.
It's very nice to know that it can save money along with reduced costs for the smaller volume of wastewater discharged and at minimal cost to lower water consumption. This can save energy costs too if the heat from wastewater recycling recovered.